Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pretty Little Things


Hand Dyed Lace
Originally uploaded by D4EST/Scrap Shoppe
So I have a TON of white vintage lace. I had seen hand dyed seam binding on etsy and thought I would dye some lace. I used Rit Dye in soft pink. I love how they turned out. Some are bright pink, some light pink. I think I am addicted. I want to try lots of other colors. Must go to the thrift store for more lace(like i need any! lol).

have you ever dyed lace or trims? I would love to see/hear about it.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty color! I have never tried to dye lace, I may have to give it a try! Very cute blog and shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have you an award! Find out about it at my blog:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    I saw your store and thought it was so cute. I wanted to invite you to a forum I'm on called The Dressing Room. www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

    Its for WAHM's, blog owners, crafters, photographers, and more. Basically anything to make us females pretty up our life and what we're interested in. We'd love to offer you free advertising for your business as well! (we're new so this is only a limited time deal)

    Come join us. There is never a dull moment there.

    www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com

    ~Meghan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty, I have to try this sometime. Thanks for sharing.
    Vera

    ReplyDelete